We listen to you, we talk to the animals
We are thrilled to announce that Healthy Pets Animal Hospital will be undergoing renovations in the near future! Please be on the lookout for how this may impact appointments or office hours. Thank you for your understanding!
January is Feline Awareness Month and while these furry pets can be low maintenance, they may have certain health requirements that need attention. If you have a feline friend at home or are thinking about adding one to your family, we recommend reading Cat Friendly’s article for tips on how to best care for your feline family member.
Looking for a Fear Free clinic for your feline friend?Oly Cats is our sister clinic and located right next door. Fear Free practices utilize special handling techniques, food, and calming environments to try limit the stress and anxiety associated with visiting the veterinarian.
We are now offering contactless text-to-pay! This allows you to keep your credit card information secure and supports social distancing.
So, how does it work?
So, how does it work?
- After your pet’s appointment, you will receive a text from our hospital with the amount due and a link to pay
- You click the link and pay with your credit card
- Once the payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email
- Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease.
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- Rabbits and Small MammalsRabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, and other small mammals have become popular pets as increasing numbers of pet owners come to understand the unique bond that can form with one of these special creatures. But did you know that small mammals need some of the same routine wellness care that dogs and cats need? Do you
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
Healthy Pets spayed and neutered two feral cats we have taken in. No small feat just in handling the two semi-domesticated year-old (almost) cats. Their post-op directions were so well designed that I was even.able to follow them. The staff and vets are very caring people. We were confident that everything was done to make our pets comfortable during their procedures and afterwards. We feel lucky to have them serving our community.Jim Flynn
Nothing but good experiences. Dr Natalie is thorough and respectful and caring. They all seem to love our god Lucy and give her lots of attention and good care. Lucy never minds going to the vet! 🙂 Thank you Healthy Pets!Annie Hesketh