Healthy Pets Animal Hospital
We listen to you, we talk to the animals
We are thrilled to announce that Healthy Pets Animal Hospital will be undergoing renovations in the near future! Please be on the lookout for how this may impact appointments or office hours. Thank you for your understanding!
September is Senior Pet Health Month! On average, pets age seven times faster than people. This means that most dogs and cats reach adulthood by age two and middle age by four and by age seven, most pets are entering their senior years! Check out AVMA’s Senior Pet Care FAQ to learn more about senior animal care and reach out to us with any questions.
Looking for a Fear Free clinic for your feline friend?Oly Cats is our sister clinic and located right next door. Fear Free practices utilize special handling techniques, food, and calming environments to try limit the stress and anxiety associated with visiting the veterinarian.
We are now offering contactless text-to-pay! This allows you to keep your credit card information secure and supports social distancing.
So, how does it work?
So, how does it work?
- After your pet’s appointment, you will receive a text from our hospital with the amount due and a link to pay
- You click the link and pay with your credit card
- Once the payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation email
- Dental CareDespite what many pet owners may believe, “dog breath” is not just a nuisance – it’s a sign of an unhealthy mouth. Bad breath is caused by bacteria. Over time, bacteria leads to plaque and tartar buildup on your pet’s teeth. The result is bad breath, reddened gums, and other common signs of dental disease.
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- Rabbits and Small MammalsRabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, and other small mammals have become popular pets as increasing numbers of pet owners come to understand the unique bond that can form with one of these special creatures. But did you know that small mammals need some of the same routine wellness care that dogs and cats need? Do you
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
Love love love Healthy Pets, I wouldn't trust the health of my furry family members to anyone else. Staff is knowledgeable, respectful, friendly and KIND. The curbside pickup and drop off has been a wonderful adaptation to protect the health of staff and clients. Truly amazing folks, they really care about the animals and it shows.Nikki K
I've always had a good experience here and they're not terribly expensive. Appointments aren't booked out for months so its pretty easy to get in within a week or two.Barb Keller